Plug wires arcing at the boot on 87 chevy Truck

I have a chevy truck that has a problem w/the wires arcing at the boots that surround the plugs. It doesn't do it when the engine is cold. But after it
warms up about 10 minutes it starts idling rough and at night I can see the arcing. It is usually 2-3 plugs on both sides, sometimes all of them. I have replaced the wires and replaced the plugs twice, using AC delco plugs. It has the 350. I have also replaced the d-cap and rotor cap. I have sprayed the arcing w/WD-40 which eliminates the spark for 20 secs or so before it comes right back. I have tried sealing the end of the boot around the plugs with dielectric silicone grease which gets hot and retreats w/the help of gravity.
Any ideas?
MS
means your Spark plugs are not accepting all the voltage/amps... poor quality plugs..
I used to get this problem with my 89 s-10 when I used AC plugs Changed to Champion and NO more arcing Too many Shortcuts were being taken Here in Flint. Mi at the DELPHIA EAST plant . No more worries Now Because Delphia Quit Making plugs LAST MONTH !
siveman via CarKB.com wrote:

--
It Doesnot Take Brains To
Get A High Paying Job!
somebody wrote:

I'll try it...

Electricity takes the route of least resistance. Obviously that means for you more resistance by jumping. Too much gap added to a resistor plug can cause this, dirty threads in the head can cause a poor ground for the plug. I had a proplem once with plug wires that had the electrode tail too long, extending past the end of the boot.. Use a metal based anti seize, I prefer nickel based but alot of guys use copper based. Get a wire bottle brush. Put it in your drill and run it in reverse in the plug holes so the debri is pushed out of the motor. Make sure you are running the recomended plugs for your vehicle. I have real good luck with platinum tipped plugs. I buy bosch