Power Window '99 Sierra

My drivers side power window is "off the track", I can hear the power motor operate but it doesn't move the window. I manually pushed the window up into the closed position.

How hard is it to get the inside door panel off, and what type of repair am I looking at?

Thanks in Advance, -a12vman

Reply to
a12vman

Well, it's not hard to do but it's really easy to bugger up the door panel and fasteners if you don't know what you're doing. Odds are the retaining clip has broken. A bodyman could do it quickly and cheaply.....

Reply to
Augustus

Reply to
<ajeeperman