Power windows and locks

I have a 1994 Silverado 4x4. The drivers window will not move.The passenger is fine.(power windows and locks).
It has been 8 below 0 the past few days.I am hoping it is frozen.
My question is the panel that surround the window and door lock controls.I do not see no screws,does this panel just un snap or clip off???
Also my auto door locks has a problem.Passenger and drivers side both open.The passenger side unlocks fine.The drivers side only goes down when locking 1/2 way.Would this be the actuator??
Thanks Doug
You might have to pop off an escutcheon or two to reveal any screws, and also check on the bottom. Once the screws are out, the panel should be held on only by clips.

passenger
Thanks.
I put my truck in a friends garage overnight with a heater.The window is working fine.Must of been frozen!!!
Warmed up to 4 degrees today.
Doug