Power windows and locks

I have a 1997 chevy pickup with power windows and locks. I have power to the switches and to the motors and actuators. I have checked the ground on the circuits and it is good. I have ran direct power to the window motors
and they work. I have noticed a convenience center on the ground side and the power side. I am wondering what that is and where it could be located at.