Pricing for an '02 duramax intercooler????

Anyone have an idea on price for one of these beauties, before I call GM. Thanks. BTW, I'm in Canada.

Reply to
Demon

I don't know the price but I do know its going to be pretty high $$$$ let us know what the dealer price is and if you get that GM feeling :)

Reply to
Elbert

Reply to
Mike Levy

is yours bad?

If you're just upgrading a different vehicle, then i'd look into aftermarket.

Reply to
Snowman

Holy Mother....... Jack Carter Chev Olds here wants $771.00 CAD before taxes......... Chriiiiiiiiist Almighty. Snowman, I'm planning a turbo system for my Z-28 and I'll need one sooner or later. But maybe used is where it's at...... Thanks.

Reply to
Demon

I don't think I'd buy used on a part like this, but there are many real good aftermarket companies out there that make intercoolers.

Reply to
Snowman