Pro Comp Xterrain

Does anyone have a set of Xterrains? I am interested in getting a set but am leary because of the winters here in NW Iowa. If you have a set or know
someone who does, how are they in the snow, powder and wet? I know that almost no tire is 'great' on the ice, but are they below normal on ice? Any and all info and opinions on the Xterrain's would be greatly appriciated. Thanx in advance...
I know a guy that runs 35" Xterr's on his Chev 4x4. He says they're great. Never had a problem in winter (we're in Alberta) so cold, snow and ice are pretty familiar.