Problem - 92 K1500 heater/AC control..........

Problem - 92 K1500 heater/AC temperature control won't adjust, All the little arrows flash when I try to set it to hot or cold. Air comes out cool whether AC or heat are
selected. Also, Air will come out on the floor or AC vents but won't come out of defroster ducts even though display shows defrost. Is the head junk or do I have other problems ???? Don't want to by a heater control for nothing.............
Thanks Brian
Kill filters - The Enema Of The Usenet !!!!!