Problem with '87 blazer fuel relays

Need help locating the fuel relays, can't find on the firewall, or one on left front fender, or in the dash. Need help, badly. Send picture from manual if possible. Manual I own has none. Hoping someone can point these
out to me!
My Blazer has a mechanical fuel pump and has no relays. Could this be on yours as well? My fuel pump is located on the passenger side of the engine block just in side the frame. It has 3 hoses, a supply line, a return line and the line that snakes up the motor to the carburator.