Problems?

I have a `97 chev 1/2 ton 4x4 w/5.7 with 73,000 miles.No problems yet! What should I look for in the future? Also. What`s the mileage for a 2000 HD 2500 4x4 6.0 w/4:10`s My friend say`s he wants to sell it cuz it sucks gas. Then why did he buy it,right?

Reply to
Bill S

Problems to look for? I would keep an eye on the intake manifold leaking coolant. Those 5.7 vortec's are notorious when they get this age.

Reply to
Chevguy