problems with my 96 k1500 6lug

i am having problems with my truck and its not good. My abs light is on and i have no idea why...the fuses are all still good and i checked all the connections at the wheels...also whenver i get on the throttle
from a dead stop soemtimes i hear this clunkish clank that sounds similar to when i put the truck into 4low also i am wondering if anyone knows what kind of rearend would be best for me to put in because i am lifting it soon and an open rear does no good for me also i am wonderign what kind of bolt on performance upgrades there are... i already have flows and i am thinking a switch to true duals would help? correct me if im wrong...thanks yall