Professional advice needed removing pitman arm

That you believe that olympic rules have anything to do with what constitutes a professional is laughable.

I didn't ask, I observed. BTW, what did you graduate from?

Because you don't know jack shit.

Because you don't know jack shit.

Everyone wishes they were as smart as they were when they were 18.

Wow, if lawyers make so little that they have to live with their parents, I'm really glad I didn't go into that profession.

Get back to me in 20 years or so, will ya...

You guess wrong.

Reply to
Neil Nelson

What if you get paid in beer? I work on folks' vehicles all the time and the price is always "one case of Rolling Rock and one can of Cope"....................some of the bigger jobs I add in a pizza and wings......................

And all this time I just thought I was doing them favors when I'm really a perfeshunal!

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Hi!

That's a mighty good point there Doc! ...even if you were just kidding around...

Now I don't argue with KJ's definition of "professional" and how being paid legally makes you a professional, but I suspect that (as usual) the reality of things is just different than the book definition.

Just another one of my $0.02.

William The Guesser -- guessing he'd be a rich guy if he kept all those $0.02 to himself!

Reply to
William R. Walsh

. . . .

Doc =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D SON........

the number of cars and trucks I've painted fer jest a bottle of Crown Royal.......

oh.......dem wuz duh days.

marsh ~not single inny moe~ =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Hey Doc another Green drinker huh. Tried the new Green Light yet. It's not bad. Locally it runs 7.99 a 12 for bottles.. I keep the shop fridge stocked with at least four cases of each...

Reply to
Steve W.

Just as the definition says. :-)

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

~when he found the buttons~

Funny how the world wined when NHL (hockey) players were allowed in...

Clown Colledge

Yes I do.

Okay, so it is because your stuck up, old, and opinionated. Thanks for letting me know.

Only those so old that they can't rememeber...................

Yes, because age is a virtue. Thats why your wife uses a multitude of beauty creams, because she wants to get older faster... Oh no wait, it isn't a virtue. Infact, unless I'm just a silly young kid, you get old no matter what. I think thats the way it works anyways, I haven't been around long enough to see old people.

I believe not, with such a vehement post.

Reply to
KJ

No..... you don't. You only think you do. Bob

Reply to
Bob

Let's see if you can find your asshole with the aid of a road map...

"The world?" Funny the things that you find important in life, games and such. The mark of a child. But do clarify for me what an alcoholic drink made from grapes has to do with any of this.

Bozo, hurricane... is that you? Are you back? Can I get a "bwahahahaha' from you? How were things in Russia?

Ooops, nothing useful there...

Awwww, is your widdle feewings hurt?

Tis better to have known and forgotten then to be a clueless half-wit.

Yup, and the pay is higher.

What your mommy does has little relation to the rest of the world. Does she need that stuff because she was a hockey player?

No? Do tell.

"Infact?" I think you got robbed by that "clown colledge." (or, maybe your were at the top of the class)

That's how it appears.

Too bad that in your case, that's all you have to look forward to.

Pity.

"Vehement?" heh-heh-heh-heh...

Reply to
Neil Nelson

Of course that wasn't retaliation, me not finding the buttons and all... I can see I wont win this, even if I win this.

So I will resort to the age-old "yes dear" And leave you to your rude, vulgar self, showing the professionalism that your years of blissful ignorance have bestowed upon you.

Truly Neil, you are a god - your older, better paid, and have wisdom as old as the fjords of Norway.

I salute you, with a big shout-out "YES DEAR!"

-The Lonely Grease Monkey

1985' K5 305CUI TH700R4 NP203 KJ's successor

"Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, then he who believes what is a wrong." - Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Lonely G-Monkey
[snip]

[snip]

Finally you are able to realize that there is more to the definition of professional than a mere paycheck.

Amazing...

Reply to
Neil Nelson

Yes, of course dear.

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

i use a pickle fork most every day and never had a problem. this is one of my best tools to be honest so sometimes its just a matter of opinion.

Reply to
Tom Levigne

opinion.

[snip]

I watched a guy use one of these on one of my rigs to get the idler arm off, only he used an air hammer with hit. Had it the whole job done in about 10 minutes. I about shit my pants reading this thread, but then I remembered, I don't have that rig anymore.

Hatt

Reply to
DJ Hatt

======================== The idler is a different story. Its not attached directly to anything that has bearings and gears.

Reply to
Scott

Re: Professional advice needed removing pitman arm Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Sat, Nov 1, 2003, 11:04pm (CST+6) From: snipped-for-privacy@excite.com (Tom=A0Levigne) wrote in......

i use a pickle fork most every day and never had a problem.

this is one of my best tools to be honest so..........

" sometimes its just a matter of opinion."

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

or experience.

so.....You remove pitman arms everyday with a pickle fork???

you're a liar.

Marsh Monster ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster