pulling engine 95 Blazer 4.3L

I am pulling hte motor on my 95 blazer, and need to know if there is any "special" things to look for.
I had read that there is a grounding strap in the back somewhere. Also does
the starter need to be unbolted?
I have a leaking core plug somewhere in the back drivers side.
Also the engine has about 160K on it. Should I do anything to it while it is out and on a stand? Timing Chain/Gears? Rear Oil Seal? Steering column sparkplug? :)
Thanks!
If you have it on the stand (and if you have the ability) I'd order a full refresh kit. A couple of hundred bucks, and your motor will outlast the rest of the truck. Timing Chain, gears would be great. If your starter has 160K, that might be nice too. The starters are a bear to put in. There are other things, depending on how much you want to spend, and how frequently you have maintained the vehicle.
Big Chris

does
column
I had a similar "leak" that was dripping down the back of the engine on the driver's side HOWEVER it turned out to be the lower manifold gasket. It was leaking up front and channelling it's way to the back Also a 95 S10 4.3l.
"Ant"

does
column
change as many seals as you can. change the timing chain (non- freefloating gears would be a plus) change all the gaskets you can too. intake,exhaust,throtle body,valve cover,water pump,rear main is a must...etc.
Why are you even removeing your engine?