Putting a 5.3 in a 1994 chevy

I have a 1994 chevy 4x4 chevy truck and well the motor is wore out and needs to be replaced I was wondering if any one has put a new 5.3 in the older body style of chevy, what kinds of things I need to do to
get it all working seamlessly. I have already found a place that will reprogram my pcm (www.speartech.com), I have the original wiring harness from the 5.3 and transmission. I know that I will have to change my fuel pump to one from a 96 camaro, also I have found out that my ac compressor will have to be taken off unless I can find some brakets to relocate it. Does any body have any help, tips or suggestions? thank you Daniel