question about 3" lift

i have a 98 chevy s10 longbed. i have a 3" lift kit, it says it can be done with two people. does anyone have any suggestions about easy ways to put it on? thanks ya'll!

Reply to
maverick

Is it a suspension lift with springs? I put a 6" lift on my Blazer by myself. It took me 8 hours though. The best advice I have is hose down all of your nuts and bolts with WD40 the day before you start to work on it. That saved me a couple hours on the front (after learning from the back).

JC

Reply to
JC

take the can of WD-40 and dump it into the trash.... go buy a can of PB B'laster at Wal-mart. the stuff is almost magical.

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase