question about instrument clusters

Hi, does anyone know which year instrument clusters will work in my truck? It is a 90 K1500 with 350 eng and 700r4 trans. I want to add a tach but would prefer it be right in the cluster if
possible. I see some on Ebay from 94's and 95's but don't want to buy something if it won't work.
thanks, Chris