Question About Tire Size and Swap w/ Another Vehicle

I recently acquired a 2001 Chevy Blazer. It has P235 70R 15 tires. My other vehicle has a better set of P225 75R 15 tires which I would like to take off and put onto the Blazer (while putting the Blazer's
current tires on the donor vehicle).
Any problem with the differences in width and height of the two sets of tires?
Thanks,
Mark

~:~ MarshMonster ~fires one up......sips his mushroom tea.....~ ~:~