Question on 350 TBI Injector removal Any help greatly appreciated

Hi Im installing an injector spacer onto my TBI and I cant figure out how to remove the injector wires and injectors. Any help would be greatly appreciated..I just bought this truck ( a 1994 Yukon ) and Im
starting to build it. So Far I really like it but I have a lot to learn about it anyone here with one that has worked on them im open to suggestions.....
Mike Long Island