Radiator leak - '97 Yukon Buy new?

Looking at another long hot summer in Vegas..... where & what kind of radiator should I replace my leaker with? 77K on the odo.. doesn't seem like that many miles would cause a failure ?
TIA, Harp

How often have you changed the coolant? Dex needs to be flushed every 5 years.
Doc

As for the radiator flush....yes, every year ! As for the leak, my friend tells me, via the phone, that it might be the cheesy nut that snugs the oil cooler line into the radiator??? If you stand facing the radiator, the nut/tube config is upper right hand side of radiator, facing drivers seat. Haven't tried to "snug" it up yet. Gentle is the key word he used during the tightening process!