Radiator Question

95 s-10 Blazer. Coolant leak when I shut down. its coming from the tranny cooler fittng at the top of the radiator, above the top radiator hose. Is the fixable, or it it replace time? thanks in advance

Replace it. Less worrys in the long run
Usually:
You can tighten the nut to the transmission cooler. As long as the tank hasn't cracked, I've tightened the cooler nuts on all makes. The rubber washer shrinks with all the heating and cooling cycles, and they have lasted quite a few years.
Don't overtighten, just snug it up a bit more, maybe an eighth of a turn, if a little more, OK. but anymore will crack the tank.
I hope this helps?
Refinish King

Thanks!!, it took about a quarter turn, and no more leaks! good for another 140,000 lol! thanks again