RADIO LOC.......HELP!!!!!

I have a 98 z-71, and I had my battery out to be replaced... Now my stereo reads... loc... and won't do anything... I don't have a manual... What do I have to do, to get my tunes back?.... Please Help!!

Reply to
chevychase

Take it to the DEALER...

U lost power..to the radio. That activated the ANI THEFT codes..

Next time Keep 12volts on the vehicles system when changing the battery

your lucky if you have a coded igniti> I have a 98 z-71, and I had my battery out to be replaced... Now my stereo

Reply to
Santa

Here you go...I did the same thing and found this post...All fixed...Mine is a 1998 Blazer LT Let me know how you make out Cheers

Iron

Don't recall how far back you can download a manual but may be able to get a model year close to yours from

follow the info provided by the other posters to determine the unlok code.

Reply to
DonW