RADIO LOC.......HELP!!!!!

I have a 98 z-71, and I had my battery out to be replaced... Now my stereo reads... loc... and won't do anything... I don't have a manual... What do I have to do, to get my tunes back?.... Please Help!!

Take it to the DEALER...
U lost power..to the radio. That activated the ANI THEFT codes..
Next time Keep 12volts on the vehicles system when changing the battery
your lucky if you have a coded ignition KEY works also!
chevychase wrote:

Here you go...I did the same thing and found this post...All fixed...Mine is a 1998 Blazer LT Let me know how you make out Cheers http://forums.s-series.org/viewtopic.php?t 481

Don't recall how far back you can download a manual but may be able to get a model year close to yours from https://www.mygmlink.com/main/US/en/gm/home then follow the info provided by the other posters to determine the unlok code.