Ram Air Airbox

I remember seeing a Ram Air airbox in a catalogue once that replaced the stock airbox in my 2000 Silver. From the top it looked like a stock airbox but a tube with a scoop that was located behind the towhooks would force air
into the box.
Does anyone know the name of this item, the manufacturer, and where to find one?
Thanks much, Rich
Cheaper to build your own. all parts can be found at your local hardware store.
Greetings,
Try these links from the J.C. Whitney online catalog. The first one is the Ram Air induction system like you describe, and the second is something similar but without the complete airbox, etc.
http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/Product/tf-Browse/s-10101/Pr-p_Product.CATENTRY_ID:2005572/showCustom-0/p-2005572/N-111+10714+600005362/c-10614
http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/Product/tf-Browse/s-10101/Pr-p_Product.CATENTRY_ID:2005560/showCustom-0/p-2005560/N-111+10714+600005362/c-10614
Cheers - Jonathan

Careful. I have seen many guys spending 4000.00 + dollars to replace engines that have sucked WATER into the engines while in water. some times just a big puddle. the scoop should be up as high as possible. old john

hmm, good point. I don't expect I'll ever run it through water that deep, but you never know.