Raybestos Ceramic vs SuperStop recommendation

which is better for a 4x4 1/2T HD Suburban. everything is stock, i just want something that stop better. heavy traffic, and highway driving mainly in the rain.

this is the best brand i can get in my area.

thanks

Reply to
J Oat

Just put a set of the Raybestos SuperStop pads on my '99 K1500 this weekend. They stop really well, at least as good or better than the original brakes on the truck. I also put new rotors on, as well as new caliper bolts, bushings.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

J Oat
Reply to
SnoMan