Re: 1978 350, not a cylinder head coolant leak.

Charles Bendig might have said:
[my freeze plug behind LH exhaust manifold-to-exhaust-pipe junction?]

Having just paid for the privilege of someone else R&R&R'ing the heads and manifolds, I am , umm, reluctant to do so. Not lazy, no sir, not me. Merely reluctant, that's my story.
Turns out that with daylight _and_ a flashlight I can not only see that there is in fact a freeze plug in the aforementioned location but that this one has been weeping. I suppose, under pressure, it was pissing as well.

I can imagine. My experience with the mix of cast iron and welding is limited and poor. I will however keep the idea handy, thank you.
For the moment the leak has stopped. I suppose that the R&R on the heads stirred up enough shit inside the engine that some of it has now floated/been carried to and is plugging the hole. I may add some Barrs to the mix as a thirty day solution. I may not too, it's been running hot of late. If it ain't one thing...
Thank you.