Re:1994 Z71

Hi can anyone tell me why it seems when Im driving my truck it seems to surge when you slow down ?sorta of like it wants to pick up but its slowing down.

slowing
I'd first try to get it scanned for computer error codes, an AutoZone store will do that for you. With the information that you have given it could be a lot of things, maybe dirty throttle body, if it's an automatic the torque converter lock up could be oscillating on and off, oxygen sensor, etc.
Brian
Thanx nospam will do that!

store