Re: 1999 silverado 1500

my reverse just stopped working today, I have all my foward gears

It's coming out, internal.

-
Chevy just sucks these days, I have the same kinda problems with my 03 silverado,anyways, hope you fix your problems
Shep wrote:

I'll fix my problem when I find a sarvo shell for the reverse cluthes, I tore my tranny apart and it's fixable. thanks everyone.
on my post I put sarvo should have been "sun" sorry