Re: 2000 S-10 Won't Shut Off

Greetings,
Most likely this is a bad ignition switch or maybe even pinched wires in the switch harness that are shorting together. Replacing the ignition switch (I
believe) requires disabling the airbag and removing the steering wheel and column housing. Honestly, I think this is a job best left to a pro - but that's just me.
Cheers - Jonathan