Re: 72 chevy c10 manual window cranks

point of clarification.... I'm talking about pulling the door completely apart and replacing all the guts required to raise and lower the windows.
Also interested in knowing how tough a job it is to replace the rubber in
one of those little wing windows.
Pat

Hi Pat,
I guess I didn't see your original post. It's not too bad of a job but It's a lot easier with two people. One to hold the glass and move it up and down as needed. I did it by myself on my '67 but it was a pain.
You might get some info here too:
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php
Leon Rowell
Pat Phelps wrote:

YES! a helper would be great there for ya.
I replaced those plastic riveted wheels for the driver window in my 65 elky and had everything apart (i didnt cut the door apart or anything) it was a major pain tryin to install the both ends of the window cranking mechanism and stuff while tryin to hold up the glass, i tried different things to keep the glass up with no luck.
i havent had the pleasure of replacing the wing windows yet, but it sure looks fun too...
good luck there!