Re: 98 S-10 dead battery

I think I would start by finding what is causing the draw(S) with the ampmeter in line. First start with disconnecting the alternator wiring, then individual fuses from the panel to kinda give you a hint where to go.

If it's really .43 Amps, it's way too much. Find out what's on. Do you have an after market stereo amp or an alarm?
Al
On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:56:25 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Anyone who idles an engine for 36 hours deserves a hell of a lot worse than a dead battery.
--
Ray Sirois
SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS