Re: 98 Tahoe tires

You might want to look into the BFG "Land Terrain" tires. The tread pattern is similar to the AT's and the price is very decent. I have a set on my 98 Z-71 and they are pretty nice so far. I think the only place you can get them is at Wal-Mart.

Dave

Oh sorry the 'Longtrail' is made by BF goodrich. > > Martin > > > just looking for opinions, I now drive in AZ all highway, I was in Chgo when I > > got it. Maybe something more comfortable, better handling .... > >
Reply to
DC Bryan