Re: Anyone need a carfax run?

why ?

so you can plaster people's personal info on here ?

Reply to
Gary Glaenzer

I've already sent out several carfax reports to various people, and I managed to do it without plastering anyone's personal info. Is it so difficult for you to believe that someone would help a stranger for no other reason than just because they could?

Sorry to disappoint you...

Brigitte

Reply to
Brigitte J.

Yeah I could use one. I'm e-mailing you.

Reply to
Crooked-Ridez

I got your e-mail. FYI, I need your VIN number in order to run the carfax. Could you include it in your next e-mail?

Reply to
Brigitte J.