Re: Brakes on 2001 Silverado

Thanks to all who replied. I appreciate the information and I will take this brake issue up with the zone manager.

Dan

Reply to
Chopsaw

There is a service bulletin from Chevy about the rear brake problem, have the dealer look it up, and then contact your Zone manager.

Had mine looked at by Chevy for the front brakes squealing, but they found nothing wrong with them.

Showed me the bulletin about rear brakes though, and it shows a new mud flap assembly that gets installed on brake caliper. Pretty neat idea, but usually only for the off-roaders, according to dealer.

Reply to
estammer