Re: BushLies2.Us - Search For Truth

What a bunch of crap!
<snip liberal horseshit>

While much of this is true (or an approximate representation), please allow topic specific groups to remain free from what can easily be found in a [growing] number of political news/discussion groups............ thank you for respecting the privilege, specific groups must afford!
idiot! john

about and falsifying

investigation of

including bin Laden

2000 election

spews at you.

make it accountable

including right to

this
and The People are

video showing the

While we all

our democracy

ran on a

House, has been less

bad Iraq

federal felony),

deficit that is

lower wages,

proposed, an underfunded,

no armor and no

UnAmerican. Our country

being taken away

for the freedom

country, not the

redress grievances

our government

People to throw out

an established

way - through the

this: If Kerry is

my place while

in the future

saying "The concert

the word BOMB

DO, however, fear

retain both houses

voting in Kerry,

Constitution,
can commit the

honest with us,

future. Republican,

of the loop of corruption that seems to surround D.C. these days. I'm not saying Kerry is, but he has

issues any more than

firm on his

marriage.
in a wonderful

Fox News

Bush's pocket, and in

oh, but don't you know? We are just simpletons for not believing their skewed viewpoint.
Sorry-- but if Kerry is the best the Demos have to offer-- my pagan ass will stick with the bible-thumpin' George Bush. Every freakin' time. At least he's not a Pat Robertson or Jerry Falwell type.
Religious views aside-- I honestly believe he's the best man for the job at the moment. One can only cringe at what would have happened if Gore had managed to cry his way into the White House.
Our current difficulties are a direct result of the Clinton years. Why would we possibly want to put a Democrt back in office.. particularly one who can't take a side in an issue and stick with it?
For those that thing George Bush "stole" the election-- it's called the electoral college. Learn about it, read the constitution, and shut the hell up.
Even your Liberal battle-rag, the New York Times, admitted that all evidence points to a Bush victory had recounts been allowed to continue yet another round.

<imaginative horseshit snipped>
burntkat wrote:

Also keep in mind that kerry's had 20 years as a U.S. Senator to implement his "plans for America", and he hasn't done a damn thing to do so. Now he's got a plan? Yeah, right a politician has "promises going in", and "alibis coming out" of office. ROFL
It is not Kerry or Bush that should be worried about, rather it is their BACKERS and their agenda of deceptions and mis information so easily spread to a receptive, all believing, American public... My sceptical .02 worth! Rolf "
Ah-- you mean George Soros, purchaser of the Democratic party....

spread

he's
I wonder if Kerry's "plan" would directly cause the unnecessary deaths of 800+ American soldiers, the way GW's has. H
Unnecessary? Hardly. We removed a despot from power and have saved countless lives at the same time.
Not to mention-- there have been no further attacks on American soil since the war on terror began.
Like it or not, folks-- this IS World War 3. Hiding your head in the dirt won't stop it.
I for one am glad cowards like yourself are not in charge.

implement
"alibis

their
if
it?
Now
of
I'm not much into political bull. But I still think about something you never hear about. when our buildings collapsed Mr. Bush was gonna have Osama. I didn't even hear his name mentioned for the longest time just Saddam's and I still don't hear about Osama....Bush is gonna get him right before the election whadda ya think? I won't be alive when this country is completely destroyed and I wish it did a bit of good to vote...amazingly it's still the best place to live...
Everyone lies to you. Maybe I'm lying to you. Maybe I'm lying about you about lying to you about the fact that maybe you might be being lied too.
OO
~KJ/TLGM