Re: chevy blazer hesitation

on Tuesday 11 September 2007 07:15 pm, someone posing as pkup83 took a rock and etched into the cave:

You didn't say how many miles are on the truck. However, I'd suggest the following to check:
EGR Valve O2 Sensors (there are two, AFAIK) Fuel Injectors
This is what I remember being the weak parts of the 4.3L engine. There may be more but that's what I remember. The vacumn leak may or may not even be an issue.
--
www.perfectreign.com

Thanks for the reply. The vehicle has 96k miles on it.
on Saturday 15 September 2007 08:05 am, someone posing as pkup83 took a rock and etched into the cave:

And when is the last time you changed the FI units?
Is there a check engine light? Regardless you can take the truck into AutoZone and they should run codes for you - maybe there's a point to start from.
--
www.perfectreign.com

As of right now there are no codes or pending codes. Do you think I should just keep driving it until I get a check engine light? I have not touched the fuel injectors at all but I would like to at least check them to see if they are ok.
on Monday 17 September 2007 06:00 pm, someone posing as pkup83 took a rock and etched into the cave:

Well, my list still stands from above - EGR Valve, O2 Sensors or FI. Those three will cause teh problems listed.
--
www.perfectreign.com