Re: Dealer Scratched my new Truck

I am with the guys here who recommend trying to get over the poor "detailing" job. FWIW, within a week of buying my very first car, new, I spilled a gallon of very spicy lamb vindaloo all over the passenger side interior. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry! Until I realized, cleaning up the mess, that I no longer had any worries about messing up the car. Scratches, dings, whatever, no problem. Frankly, it was a *huge* relief. I still have the car, and it is still in great shape. Once or twice a year, I imagine I can smell the lamb vindaloo and I am reminded of the Big Spill all those many years ago.

That said, the less other people mess with my stuff, the better.

OP: do not go back to that dealership; you would be asking for still more trouble.

Una

Reply to
Una