Re: Disable ABS

just pull the one in the fuse pannel. i keep mine out all year ice, snow, rain or shine. the abs won't run without it.

--
http://www.crazyedmonton.com

3,15,18,25,8,5,12,5,14, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Which means the panel inside of the truck, correct?

"Blondie"

that is correct.
--
http://www.crazyedmonton.com

3,15,18,25,8,5,12,5,14, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Thanks, works fine. =)

You've probably heard this before, but I do want to point out that even though you may not like ABS, by disabling it you are most likely defrauding your insurance company. They are giving you a discount on your insurance premiums because you have ABS, and I can pretty much guarantee you that there is a clause in the fine print of your policy that you won't mess with any of the vehicle's safety systems. If you end up leaving some significant skid marks in an accident, you can expect that the traffic and/or the insurance investigator will be looking for tampering with your ABS. Even if you manage to get the fuse back in before it's noticed, if the accident is significant enough you can expect that they may even want to query the computer to find out why the ABS didn't work.
Cheers - Jonathan
--
Jonathan A. Race
Lieutenant, EMS Supervisor