Re: Driving over arabs with trucks

Just be carefull not to spill your beer when you do.

You too. I revoke your breeding privilages.

-The Lonely Grease Monkey

1985' K5 305CUI TH700R4 NP208 KJ's successor

"Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, then he who believes what is a wrong." - Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Lonely G-Monkey

BunklesAlternativeFuels and Wholesale snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Pop Bunkle)

Good to see someone (besides me) thinks my truck is good for somethin.... any ideas on my vibration problems? (see Update on KJ's truck/vibration problems) also go a carb one out there (Update on KJ's truck/carb problems)

-The Lonely Grease Monkey

1985' K5 305CUI TH700R4 NP208 KJ's successor

"Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, then he who believes what is a wrong." - Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Lonely G-Monkey

Somehow,on Tue, 4 Nov 2003 23:03:28 -0800, "Okie" managed to spout out:

my drink holder is mounted on a gimbel to prevent spilling.

Reply to
Janitor Boy Jr

Don't be dissin my 1911, I'd take on any frikken arab with an AK with a 1911. Hell I'd take on my blazer with a 1911...

~holds dear anything that can knock a man down when shot in the arm~

-The Lonely Grease Monkey

1985' K5 305CUI TH700R4 NP208 KJ's successor

"Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, then he who believes what is a wrong." - Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Lonely G-Monkey

Correction. Some of us have M-14's. (not that measly 16 with the tiny .223 bullets coming out of it).

Reply to
Randy Howard

what, a criticism of the plastic fantastic m-16? IMHO, i'd rather have an m-14 AR or an ak-47... *flashback*

Reply to
mac davis

I've used the Steyr AUG myself. problem with these as an old ex-army chapin said is that if you fire them as squard fire support weapons for more than

500 rounds without stopping the plastic foregrip melts... still thats better than the M-16 at 300 rounds non-stop to reach melting point.

in practice removing and replacing the magazines gives long enough to cool the barrel, not everyone has a lil stripper gadget that strips a machinegun belt and feeds the loose bullets up to the breach.

My normal weapon is a 1940 SMLE Mk III* .303

rhys

Reply to
rnf2

I still the "one shot - one body" way of business. I like to shoot at long distances with a 30.06; seems more sporting than mowing them down in a rain of lead. However, I still like the idea of getting them stuck in my tire treads.

Reply to
Rich B

I've got a '45 MKIII.... it was the best 80 bucks I ever spent!

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

Somehow,on Sun, 7 Dec 2003 08:52:32 -0500 (EST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Rich B) managed to spout out:

how do you clean them out??

Reply to
Janitor Boy Jr

i only spent 2 1/2 years in the army, but it was long enough to learn that he who puts out the most volume keeps the most heads down... *g*

Reply to
mac davis