Re: Edelbrock Aluminum Heads+Chip

The edelbrock 60859's are GARBAGE. I speak from experience. They are over priced, and do not flow worth crap. The best thing that can happen to them is melting them down, and using the material to make a nice chock block. They are the WORST flowing edelbrock head, and one of the most expensive SBC edelbrock heads they make. I bought a set to put on an 87 GTA, i had no idea that the stock heads mildly ported were just as good, and fully ported better!!

Reply to
L98vette