Re: First Chevy 4wd pickup

1957 was the first year Chevy offered the 4WD model. To be exact it was mid year in 1957 that 1/2, 3/4 and 1 Ton Chevy trucks were available with 4WD.

Thank you, RH Andy

Those were the NAPCO 4wd factory conversions.
| > > We were having a discussion at work, while chewing on | > > our baloney sandwiches. What was the year of the first | > > Chevy 4wd pickup? There are a few bets going on! | > > Thanks, Andy | > > | > > | > | > | |