Re: ** High quality body jewelry PRICES $2.00 to $5.00 **

Which part of my Chevy truck does this go on, dipshit?
<yeah, I know he'll never see this-- but I'm entertaining myself>

well ya could hang the belly ring in your oil filter, just drill a 1/8 hole through it, and insert the belly ring ring there........lol just picking
<guinnesguys> BRILL-iant!</guinnessguys>