Re: HOT HOT HOT <-virus according to Norton 2004

Somehow,on Sat, 1 Nov 2003 19:01:16 -0600, "DJ Hatt"

the original message had an attachment called Jenijamison.scr. agent started to auto-download it, but norton caught it. that one was cross-posted to five automotive groups, and I see the little shit posting it in several motorcycle groups I read too.
Mike `02 Silverado 2500HD
managed to spout out:

I see it now. I read messages in the preview pane, so OE doesn't launch any attachment. It's the BackDoor.Litmus trojan. Two years old, run thru an IRC channel. According to Symantecs website its a password stealer, and is easily launched thru a zombie, [infected], computer. So, I'd say its pretty likely this person wasn't using their own box to send this post. I mean this shit will get you put in prison in a hurry these days. Royal Canadian Mounties anyone?
Hatt