Re: How do I remove my stock '93 Silverado stereo?

I am fairly sure that you have to pop out the plastic piece around it (piece where the vents are) I may be wrong though.

remove
On my 92 you just pry it out. Pry out from the BOTTOM. The bottom uses the same type clips as the rest of the trim to hold it in place and the top is held in using a keyed slot I guess you could call it.