Re: How to read the data stream from the ALDL

Look at Dan's aldl page and some of the other links on his page. Are you using winaldl? Bill

Reply to
BCarney147

I did use winaldl.

I found Dan's ALDL page and I'll read through it in the next few days.

Trying to figure out why the blazer stalls at low rpm every once in a while. At idle it seams to hunt a little too with the rpm going up and down just a littl.

Thanks

Reply to
Mark

MotorBooks 'Chevy fuel injection' is a good laymans overview, with cause and effect discussions.

Reply to
Martin Riddle

make the cells wider and you can tell a lot more I saw where your rpm dropped down to 575 from 750 and then back. Look at the data in and just before that time. Consistency is the key I'm sure.

Reply to
worker