Re: How to read the data stream from the ALDL

Look at Dan's aldl page and some of the other links on his page. Are you using winaldl? Bill

I did use winaldl.
I found Dan's ALDL page and I'll read through it in the next few days.
Trying to figure out why the blazer stalls at low rpm every once in a while. At idle it seams to hunt a little too with the rpm going up and down just a littl.
Thanks

MotorBooks 'Chevy fuel injection' is a good laymans overview, with cause and effect discussions.
Cheers

make the cells wider and you can tell a lot more I saw where your rpm dropped down to 575 from 750 and then back. Look at the data in and just before that time. Consistency is the key I'm sure.