Re: How to repair acracked mirror?

If it is just the glass that is broken, any auto glass place should replace it. I had to replace a broken one on a 99 chevy, although it was a manual mirror, the cost, inc install was 25.

Reply to
hank

Remo

thanks I thought they could put just the glass mirror in.

Reply to
Diamond Jim

$25 dollar insert from the warehouse. The first week I had my truck I clipped a passing vehicle, actually he clipped me ( damm jeeps ).

It snaps in. Go to a local auto body shop and see if they can get the mirror. Even if they replaced it, I wouldnt expect them to charge you an arm and a leg.

Cheers

Reply to
Martin Riddle

also i went to pep boys and bought a glass replacement for my ford bronco for 12.95 and it was almost a perfect fit. john

Reply to
johnny