Re: How to repair acracked mirror?

If it is just the glass that is broken, any auto glass place should replace it. I had to replace a broken one on a 99 chevy, although it was a manual
mirror, the cost, inc install was 25.
--
hank
2004 Chev Z71

It is easy to do yourself, any glass shop can cut you a piece to fit.                                         Remo
Diamond Jim wrote:

$25 dollar insert from the warehouse. The first week I had my truck I clipped a passing vehicle, actually he clipped me ( damm jeeps ).
It snaps in. Go to a local auto body shop and see if they can get the mirror. Even if they replaced it, I wouldnt expect them to charge you an arm and a leg.
Cheers

also i went to pep boys and bought a glass replacement for my ford bronco for 12.95 and it was almost a perfect fit. john