Re: I thought it couldn't get any worse

Well lets just say this. Yeah I thought the Avalanche was ungly as hell too. Until I saw that one black one sitting on 22's. from that point on I liked them. I own a 2002 green Avalanche sitting on 22's, TV's, DVD, etc. and yes before the upgrades it was a normal ungly truck, but if you see one set up it looks good.

Oh the Av. with out the cladding looks more like a 4 door pickup. Has no look to me. Looks naked. at least with the clading it looks more off road.

But just my thoughts on the but azz naked Avalanche.

Reply to
Avalanche