Re: kia question

Does the brake light work on that side?
Also the drivers side licence plate light is out but its not

Have you replaced it anyways to make sure?
it seems connected to that brake light problem. The last thing is

Front or rear?
works fine with the headlights off but when

Sounds like the bulb may be in backwards (if it's the old style cyllindrical base instead of wedge base)
I think these problems are

Don't know if this will help but hre's another odd one with the solution. Every time I opened the door on my '90 Suburban, the radio lost power. As long as no doors were opened, everything worked normally. Solution? Blown fuse in the cigarette lighter circuit (happened when a phone charger was plugged in, causing a short). Apparently, the radio was receiving power through a "back door" that I have yet to locate (probably in a lighting circuit). Anyway, try checking all your fuses and failing that, look for a common ground in the circuit.
****************************************** I would rather be exposed to the inconveninces attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson ~
when you hit the brakes the drivers side light comes on, but the tail light that is on with the headlights goes out when the brakes are on. so instead of two lighs on each side I only have the one brakelight on the drivers side. the passenger side is normal. Odd thing is that the tail light/brake light goes out and the dedicated brake lamp is unaffected.
Joe

advice
on
look