Re: Lady in red

Ah so rady in led san:

Do you swarrow?

Lefinish King

Call +86 13802741877 Law Yau.

Reply to
Refinish King

This chinese couple is on the first night of their honeymoon. The woman says to the man:

"Rith this being our redding night, I want to try something new and wild!"

The man replies:

"Rike what my sweet?"

The woman says:

"I want to try a 69!"

The man confusedly replies:

"You want Beef with Broccoli??!!"

Doc-san

Reply to
"Doc"

lol!

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

LOFL

Beef with Bloccri?

Lefinish King San

PS

two black men walk in to a Chinese restaurant and ask for some flied lice. The waiter angered and annoyed at their stereotypical Chinese accent replied: "It's not flied lice, it's fried rice. You plick!"

Reply to
Refinish King