Re: Moisture in driving light

Dam we got the same problem almost, except my was in the fog light. but I thought since I changed my fog light bulb to a hyper white that I didn't put it in there correctly. but I have a funny feeling I be having problems with my fog lights in the future. I had my truck a year 3 months so we are in the same ball park. I took my back to the dealer and they replaced the entire unit.

Reply to
Avalanche