Re: Muffler

I had one on my 94, 3" in, dual 2 1/2 out the back. Backed down a too steep hill and ended its life, crumpled it up good. Put a flowmaster force II on, single 3" all the way out the back, single side exit. My opinion is the ravin was too loud and sounded like I should be driving to the Jerry Springer show, the flowmaster sounds good, quiet unless i really get on it. And its tucked up enough so that it wont get hung up on steep angles off road. The ravin also felt like it choked it out at the higher rpms more than the flowmaster. Dont believe anyones data. Numbers can always prove whos paying for the test is the better one.
I have Midas sells Ravin. I put Magnaflow Cat back on my truck with mandrel bent tubing I like the sound better plus no baffles or cambers.