Re: New Air Tools - ahhhh

you do torque the wheel right? uneven torque (not overtorque) is the cause of brake pulsations. -Pete

Re: New Air Tools - ahhhh Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Wed, Mar 31, 2004, 8:58pm From: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net Actually Doc encouraged me to buy a better one... I was concerned about buying another POS - but at $67 with both 1/2 and 3/8 ratchets it was worth taking the chance (a little better, but not the $500 pro model). After the fustration with the old one that was POS, I'm surprise by the consistancy of torque and ease of use of this one. If I were using it daily and checking it with a torque wrench I could develop trust in it for installing wheels. THANKS DOC! Elliott KJ wrote: We didn't say a thing! Relax! Ian Have fun Elliot! ~KJ~

Reply to
pete carb

reitze

thats cool, i was just lookin out for ya. you can buy some really cheap torque wrenches: click tpe 20-30$ they are perfect for wheels and such.

-Pete

Reply to
pete carb

Reply to