Re: O2 Sensor bliss

Well Doc, was driving to the dealer and low and behold the check engine light goes on 2 Km's before the dealer so I did a quick scan of the businesses and there stood a private service station so I went in and had
him do a reset for me and returned the truck to GM off lease, and picked up my new truck, thanks for all your help with this old pig of a truck, the worst truck I have owned yet (2000 GMC Sierra Z71 Loaded) too many things went wrong with this one, thousands of dollars wasted repairing it.
(PAUL)